From startup restaurant to the largest groups, we’ve got you covered.
No contracts (ever).
And everything is included.$49 /month Start your free trial
Billed in US dollars. Square payment processing fees and taxes will apply.
Guests pay 3% convenience fee.
- Online ordering
- eGift cards
- Ecommerce store
- Ticketed events
- Guest messaging & CRM
- Newsletter integrations
- Sociavore Reservations
- Third-party ordering integrations
- Third-party reservation integration
- Multi-location and multi-concept support
- Desktop & mobile website
- Unlimited pages
- Unlimited hosting & bandwidth
- Unlimited user accounts
- Unlimited menus
- Social media publishing & scheduling
- Instagram importing
- Press publisher
- Events publisher
- Hiring manager
- SSL certificate
- Email & chat support 7 days a week
Need help getting started? We have Concierge for that.
Concierge isn’t a required service as we built Sociavore to be easily made and managed by the average restaurateur or marketing team. That said, we’ve grown up in the restaurant industry too, and we know the demands of running your restaurant. Even with the best intentions it can be difficult to find time to sit-down and wrap your mind around the task.
With our optional Concierge service, we’ll have your website up and running in 3 business days. You'll be assigned a Sociavore Expert to get your site successfully launched by tackling the items on the right.
- Edit and set your logo
- Set colors, fonts, sections, and photos to reflect your brand
- Add your menus (up to 60 items)
- Set all location details
- Connect your social media account
- Set Sociavore reservations (if required)
- Connect third-party services (e.g. reservations, online ordering, Mailchimp, etc)
- Set up team accounts
- 30-min training session with a Sociavore Expert
- Assist with your custom domain name
Need something completely unique? We have Bespoke for that.
Working with one of our agency partners (at preferred rates), we will develop a completely unique layout and design built from the ground up. It will be fully supported and kept up-to-date by the Sociavore team.
- What billing intervals are available?
- All plans are month to month unless you sign up for an annual or biennial plan.
- How can I pay?
- You can sign up and use Sociavore for 14 days without entering your credit card details. At the end of your trial, we accept Visa, Mastercard or American Express.
- Is there a discount for yearly service?
- Yes, we offer discounts on up-front long-term commitments. The longer the committment, the higher the discount.
- Is there a setup fee?
- No. There are no setup fees on any of our plans. If you need helping with the initial setup of your website we have the optional Concierge service for an additional amount. During COVID shutdowns, we are providing this service for free.
- What if my restaurant permanently closes?
- It's a reality we've seen with friends and family's restaurants closing. It's a heart-wrenching situation. If you're on an annual or longer plan, we will refund every last cent that you didn't use in your plan.
- Do I need another web host?
- No. All Sociavore plans include our fully-managed cloud hosting, ensuring your website remains available at all times.
- What are your bandwidth fees?
- There are none. All Sociavore plans include unlimited bandwidth.
- ...unlimited, really?
- Sociavore plans do not have resource limits for normal usage. As per our Terms of Service, websites cannot exist for the sole purpose of file sharing.
- How do I accept payments with Sociavore?
- Sociavore integrates with Square to let you accept payments online.
- How do I sign up?
- You start with a free trial. We don’t collect your credit card until you’ve determined Sociavore is the right product for your restaurant.
- Do you provide customer support?
- Yes, and we really enjoy it. All plans come with messaging from within the dashboard allowing you to connect with our team of Sociavore Experts. Everything is also fully documented.
- How do I cancel service?
- Canceling is an easy and one-question process. Just send us an email.
- Do you offer email accounts?
- No. We encourage you to purchase email accounts via G Suite. This also includes Google Calendar, Docs, Drive, and more.
- Can I use my own domain name with Sociavore?
- Yes. Ask your domain registrar to point your domain to Sociavore. We also provide a free scvr.co domain name to all websites.
- Do you provide domains?
- No. There are many places where you can register a domain including Google Domains.
- What is a guest convenience fee?
- This fee is collected from guests to enable us to continue to heavily invest in developing technology for independent restaurants like you to provide your guests with an online experience that rivals third-party platforms.
- Have more questions?
- Chat with us by clicking the icon in the bottom corner of this page or send us an email.