Popmenu website alternatives: Learn why Sociavore is better
If you’re looking for a Popmenu alternative, then you’re in the right place. Popmenu and Sociavore are both products that help your restaurant deliver a better guest experience.
Popmenu and Sociavore share many similarities. First and foremost, they both provide a modern restaurant website with built-in features like takeout & delivery, waitlist, and custom forms.
Sociavore was also built by restaurant owners, and from the very beginning to empower restaurants to have complete control over their website. As a restaurant, you are never dependent on us to make changes. There is nothing our team can change on your website, that you or your team can't change yourselves. Everything in Sociavore was built to be used and managed by all different types of restaurants and their teams, every single day.
What are the main differences between Popmenu and Sociavore?
- Sociavore was built by restaurant owners for restaurant owners
- Sociavore is significantly more affordable than Popmenu
- Sociavore does not lock customers into contracts
- Sociavore can be used as a completely do-it-yourself product - Popmenu was built primarily to be set up and managed by an account team
- Sociavore has reservations, but Popmenu does not have reservations
- Sociavore has more integrations (i.e. Deliverect and more payment gateways), Popmenu does not integrate with Deliverect or as many payment gateways
- Sociavore has more advanced ordering features such as drop-off/outpost ordering, and daily inventory, Popmenu does not support drop-off/outpost ordering, and daily inventory
- Sociavore has a deeper integration with Square including 2-way item sync and Square Gift Cards support
- Sociavore has additional restaurant-specific features such as kiosks and event ticketing, Popmenu does not support kiosks and event ticketing
- Sociavore is self-funded, Popmenu is funded by venture capitalists; this allows us to focus on driving value for our restaurants long-term and not investors seeking a return in a specific time-window
Sociavore costs a small fraction of what Popmenu costs
The average independent restaurant who sells $15K a month online with a $35 average order value will pay $850+ for Popmenu every month and be locked into an annual contract. On Sociavore, the same restaurant would pay only $49. We're on a mission to make powerful technology available to every independent restaurant owner.
|Extra Locations||$49/month each||$229/month each|
|Restaurant Commission Per Order||None||$1|
|Front of House|
|Reservations (Request + Confirm)|
|Reservations (ERB)||Coming soon|
|Event Ticketing & Management|
|FOH Tablet App|
|Fully Hosted Website|
|Real-Time Menu Management|
|Jobs & Application Management|
|Direct Online Ordering|
|Order Throttling & Management|
|Order Aggregator Support||Deliverect & Cuboh||OrderNerd|
|Inventory & Daily Inventory|
|Delivery Zones (Radius + Shapes)||Distance-based|
|Flat-Fee Delivery Partners||Multiple||Single|
|Cross Menu Ordering|
|Google Food Ordering||Advanced||Basic|
|Order & Pay (Table, Room Service)|
|Outpost & Dropoff Ordering|
|Digital Gift Cards|
|Gift Card Denominations||Any||Limited|
|Square Gift Card Support|
|Menu Management Tools|
|Real-Time Menu Management|
|QR Code Menus|
|Discounts & Offers|
|Gift Card Bonus Campaigns|
If PopMenu's features or pricing gets an update and this article becomes outdated, email us and we will update it.