Discover why Sociavore outshines Squarespace as a restaurant website builder
Squarespace and Sociavore share many similarities. First and foremost, they both provide a drag & drop website builder. While Squarespace caters to a diverse set of businesses, its primary focus on generic website design falls short in providing the same level of convenience for restaurant management compared to Sociavore.
If you're looking for a simple website builder for your restaurant, Sociavore is a better option than Squarespace. Sociavore is tailored specifically for restaurants and comes with features like online ordering, reservations, and waitlisting, and integrations with popular restaurant technology you're already using which Squarespace doesn't have. It's also easy to use, so your staff can update the menu, manage orders, and communicate with guests every day.
Sociavore outshines Squarespace as a restaurant website builder by providing a comprehensive platform that streamlines daily digital operations a restaurant needs to meet modern guest expectations. Sociavore makes your restaurant website delightful for your guests and your staff to use every day.
A comparison of Sociavore and Squarespace
|Sociavore||Squarespace Business||Squarespace Commerce Advanced||Sociavore|
|Drag & Drop Menu Editor|
|Reservation Integrations||Tock, Sevenrooms, Resy, OpenTable, More||OpenTable, Tock||OpenTable, Tock|
|Custom Form Builder|
|Job Postings & Online Applications|
|Reservations (Request + Confirm)|
|Google Structured Data Support||Business + Menus||Business Only||Business Only|
|Order with Google|
|Enhanced Ecommerce Analytics|
|Menu Online Ordering|
|Daily Menu Inventory|
|Delivery Zones||Radius + Custom Shapes|
|Delivery Driver On-Demand|
|Order Aggregator Menu Support||Deliverect, Cuboh|
|Order Throttling & Management|
|Order & Pay (QR, Table, Room Service)|
|Outpost & Dropoff Ordering|
|Square Gift Card Support|
|Checkout On Your Own Domain|
How do Squarespace and Sociavore differ from each other?
- Sociavore was built by restaurant owners for restaurant owners
- Sociavore has powerful online ordering for restaurants built-in, Squarespace does not have restaurant online ordering built-in
- Sociavore was built to be updated and used by restaurant staff - Squarespace was built as a website editor
- Sociavore was built to be used by restaurants and other food businesses - Squarespace was built to be used by a wide variety of businesses
- Sociavore has reservations and waitlist features, Squarespace is only a website builder for restaurants and requires add-ons
- Sociavore is focused on the full guest experience online for a restaurant, Squarespace is focused on website design
- Sociavore has powerful multi-location features allowing restaurants to manage operating hours, menus, ordering links, feedback, reservations and more by location
- Square has powerful restaurant-specific integrations such as Deliverect, Cuboh, and Square POS
If Squarespace's features or pricing gets an update and this article becomes outdated, email us and we will update it.